||US Head, Operations and Analytics
||Commercial - Located in US
||Senior VP US Commercial
SUMMARY OF RELEVANT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
As a key member of the US Commercial Leadership team (COLT), the US Head Operations and Analytics will help prepare the company’s first product launches in the US. This position will report to the Senior VP Head US Commercial. This individual will lead large cross-functional strategic projects that aim to improve operational efficiency and/or result in significant customer value. Partnership with brand teams, sales leadership, field operations and finance will be critical to success in this role aiming at developing, tracking, and analyzing key business metrics with the overall objective of identifying opportunities for improvement across all aspects of execution, including processes, reporting, measurement, etc., to drive business outcomes. Initially charged with hiring at least 4 direct reports with growth as dictated by launch timelines and commercial opportunity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Hire, onboard, and develop critical team members in accordance with including but not limited to the following business needs: market research and analytics, field force sizing, customer segmentation and targeting, performance tracking, and other business-critical drivers.
- Build and evolve the customer facing model bringing outside in analytics to inform decision making.
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to develop future state customer engagement in the peri-pandemic period, including but not limited to hub services, patient support programs, and other key patient-journey drivers.
- Build and evolve operational efficiency and governance via an assessment of current and future state of commercial organization by partnering with global clinical development and medical affairs, legal, communications, HR and other key groups in the matrix.
- Provide outside-in assessment and new thinking to stimulate the brand teams and strategy team to implement bold solutions and experiment with novel approaches.
- Make bold strides in Digital medicine – Support the Franchise to adapt, experiment with and maximize our customer interaction models, including industry leading digital and non-traditional channels by focusing on how we advance and collaborate across brand teams.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree is required in relevant area, MBA preferred
- Minimum 10+ year commercial experience preferably with a multi-functional experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech, healthcare or consulting environment
- Experience in project management and translation of strategy into execution
- Track record of exceptional performance and execution that drives results
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate teams, with or without authority
- Experience working collaboratively across the matrix
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication
- Strong computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, Project Management software, etc.)
If interested, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Hutchison Medipharma is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.